THE COSTS FOR THE 2017 PILGRIMAGE ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Pilgrimage Cost inclusive of Transport and Full Board Accommodation - £695
2. Pilgrimage Cost inclusive of Full Board Accommodation and transfers from/to Toulouse airport (for the Easyjet flight): £545
3. Pilgrimage Cost for Full Board Accommodation only: £500
4. Single Room Supplement: £170
5. Non-refundable deposit: £50 (an invoice will be sent to you when your application is accepted)
6. Subsidy, if required, is available for helpers in full time education and/or under the age of 25 - £100
7. Subsidies are available for Nurses - contact the Pilgrimage Office for details
8. *Balance due by 31st May 2017 (unless a payment plan has been agreed with the Pilgrimage Office. If a payment plan has been agreed then the final payment must be made by 31 August 2017)
9. Reductions are available for children up to the age of 12 at the time of travel - there is no charge for children up to the age of 3 by 31 August 2017. For further information contact the Pilgrimage Office.
If you wish to pay by instalments, please contact the Pilgrimage Office to arrange a payment plan.
Please note that subsidies, as detailed above, are only available to Helpers and Nurses.